[OTR-dev] libotr binding for C#

Ian Goldberg ian at cypherpunks.ca
Thu Apr 16 09:10:54 EDT 2015

Micro,

Thanks for your interest in libotr!

Have you looked at the bindings to libotr for other languages?  I know
for sure there's Python, javascript, Perl, and objective-C at least.

I think most of the symbols in the .h files are intended to be public,
with the exception of the context_priv.h header file.

But I might suggest you do it in a "top-down" / "lazy" approach: you'll
definitely need the functions in message.h.  So implement bindings to
those, and then as you discover other things you need, implement them as
well.

Thanks, and feel free to ask more questions.  I won't be able to answer
anything C#-specific, I'm afraid, but perhaps others here can.