[OTR-dev] mpOTR: Time to get involved!

Guy K. Kloss gk at mega.co.nz
Sun Jan 12 17:37:54 EST 2014

Hi Nadim,

On 12/01/14 03:19, Nadim Kobeissi wrote:
> but we still have openings and are looking for people to dedicate work
> on the following teams.

I am/we are interested (Guy Kloss, Mega Limited).

> mpOTR Specification Reviewers:

I am/we are interested in this one.

> mpOTR Code Implementers:

We're interested in this on the high level (JavaScript, Python) as well
as low level (C/C++). With an earlier preference on high level, and
later also shifting towards low level implementation support.

I'm looking forward to this collaboration, and I'm quite happy that it
seems like the mpOTR train is starting to get un-stuck.

Guy