[OTR-dev] [RELEASE] irssi-otr 1.0.0-alpha2

David Goulet dgoulet at ev0ke.net
Fri May 10 15:55:52 EDT 2013

Ian Goldberg:
> On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 03:38:13PM -0400, David Goulet wrote:
>>
>> Ian Goldberg:

>>> Sorry for the delay.  I've now merged a couple of pending patches
>>> (including yours) into libotr git master.
>>
>> Hmmm, did you forget to push them upstream ? :) I still don't see them.
>
> Nope; I definitely pushed them:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/p/otr/libotr/ci/master/tree/
>
> [Ah; sourceforge recently changed their git URLs.  This is the new one:
> git://git.code.sf.net/p/otr/libotr  Perhaps you've still got the old
> one?  (When I tried to use the old one, it told me about the new one.
> Did it not for you?)]

Oh did not know that.

I'm using (was) "git://otr.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/otr/libotr" and
git pull still works but is set to commit:

"Make linker hardening [DEP, ALSR] work on Windows builds."

The git web still gives me a valid repository (which is the link on the
web site currently).

http://otr.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=otr/libotr;a=summary

With the new git link it works.

Thanks!