[OTR-dev] [RELEASE] irssi-otr 1.0.0-alpha2

Ian Goldberg ian at cypherpunks.ca
Fri May 10 15:46:39 EDT 2013

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 03:38:13PM -0400, David Goulet wrote:

> Ian Goldberg:
> > On Thu, May 09, 2013 at 06:43:27PM -0400, David Goulet wrote:
> >> Hi everyone (including OTR elves!),
> >>
> >> We release today the alpha2 version of irssi-otr supporting libotr v4.
> >> This version fix multiple issues and adds the support for bitlbee.
> >>
> >> It has been tested and used for the last 5 months so a beta version and,
> >> hopefully, a stable release should be out soon!
> >>
> >> It's important to note that irssi-otr does not work well without a patch
> >> that is still pending to be merged in libotr. The patch (very trivial)
> >> can be found in the 4th comment of the issue.
> >
> > Sorry for the delay.  I've now merged a couple of pending patches
> > (including yours) into libotr git master.
>
> Hmmm, did you forget to push them upstream ? :) I still don't see them.

Nope; I definitely pushed them:

http://sourceforge.net/p/otr/libotr/ci/master/tree/

[Ah; sourceforge recently changed their git URLs.  This is the new one:
git://git.code.sf.net/p/otr/libotr  Perhaps you've still got the old
one?  (When I tried to use the old one, it told me about the new one.
Did it not for you?)]