[OTR-dev] draft-wouters-dane-otrfp-00 and draft-wouters-dane-openpgp-00

Paul Wouters paul at cypherpunks.ca
Mon Jul 15 16:45:10 EDT 2013

On Mon, 15 Jul 2013, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

> Those look good. Thanks for writing them!

Thanks! now on to the main spec!

>> Please discuss the drafts on the appropriate IETF mailing lists,
>> even if you simple agree with the draft. That way, the IETF knows
>> there is an interest in these.
>
> That would be the dane at ietf.org list or also others?

Yes. I am not sure where else discuss either one of those. There is no
OTR working group, and the openpgp working group also closed down.

I opted to not send these to ietf at ietf.org, but somehow I think the
non-dane people should see a notification of these as well.....

Paul