[OTR-dev] OTR message delivery acknowledgement

Vlad Ion vlad.thoth at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 06:09:39 EST 2013

Hi Peter,

I experience those issues when using pigin+otr for instant messaging on
yahoo. As far as I know, it is not based on XMPP.
I will try to register on an XMPP based messenger to test it there as well
though it is a pity especially when long messages get lost due to the
connection being lost at either end of the conversation without receiving a
single confirmation message.

Regards,
Vlad