[OTR-dev] mpOTR redux - now in git

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Thu Feb 14 18:55:32 EST 2013

Hi,

We've had a few attempts to write a spec for mpOTR based on the original
paper. It hasn't gone over very well in that after years, we're still
without an mpOTR spec and an mpOTR implementation.

So I've put up the latest version of the mpOTR spec as a git repo here:

  https://github.com/ioerror/mpOTR/

In an ideal world, we'll answer the high level questions and then drill
down to a more detailed set of steps. This is meant to be a pure
specification document and is not meant to be an implementation
documentation project. It should hopefully allow for multiple groups to
write mpOTR clients and have a nice secure group chat!

All the best,
Jacob