[OTR-dev] [OTR-announce] libotr-3.2.1 and pidgin-otr 3.2.1-2 for Windows available

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Tue Aug 14 18:14:59 EDT 2012

Is there a CVE for the new issue?  It seems that 3.2.1 also fixes
CVE-2012-3461, but has an additional patch.

I've updated pkgsrc for the new libotr.  Once it's had a few days, I'll
request that this be pulled up to the pkgsrc-2012Q2 branch.

NITS:

  When diffing the two tarballs, there are lots of spurious autotools
  differences.  That's unfortunate, but I think it's an artifact of
  installed tools differing on the system used to make the tarball, or
  over time.

  NEWS is unmaintained in the tarball.