[OTR-dev] Open source OTR AIM client for iOS

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Tue Sep 20 21:07:39 EDT 2011

On 09/20/2011 09:01 PM, Chris Ballinger wrote:
> Just for branding purposes. I imagine he'd submit pull requests if he
> found bugs in the core source and try to keep the two in sync.

I see. Well, it is open-source (and Apache even, since it is based on
Android code originally), so you are welcome to do what you want, but I
generally don't think "branding" is a good reason to fork, especially at
such an early stage of development.

Keep up the great work on the iOS front, though! If you can get it into
a Cydia repo, that would be a great way to distribute your app.

+nathan