[OTR-dev] OTR support for Gajim

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 17:30:03 EDT 2011

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 10:09:00PM +0200, Jonathan Schleifer wrote:
> I was the one removing OTR. I spent a lot of time to get it working properly, but that's not really possible if you are forced to parse strings containing HTML that are even localized to see if an error happened…

I hope you don't think I was criticizing your code, or attacking you in any
way. I appear to come off that way on mailing lists. I was just curious
what it would take, in the long shot, to get it working. It appears that
0.15 will support plugins, and a plugin is ready, or getting ready, to go
live with it.

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .
. . o   . o o   o . o   . o o   . . o