[OTR-dev] java otr

Geekius Caesar geekius.caesar at gmail.com
Tue May 12 10:48:00 EDT 2009

Hello Christian,

I am too developing a java-otr library
(http://code.google.com/p/otr4j) that needs to be functional in less
than a month for my GSoC project first term, which I think this is
enough for basic functionality.

If your project is open source (LGPL preferable) with working code
base, and if Ian is not willing to publish the library until it's
completely finished (I ask him about that in another thread in the
mailing list), maybe I could use your library. Is there any source
code available?

For the credits, there is also libjotr
(http://code.google.com/p/libjotr) by Markus which was implemented in
late 2008.