[OTR-dev] Cross compile pidgin-otr for windows

Sec secq.002 at rediffmail.com
Sat Jul 18 23:32:06 EDT 2009

Ian,

I compiled the ligcrypt and ligpgerror now using the configure method for mingw below and I was able to compile libotr now successfully under mingw.

Now I tried compiling pidgin-otr using make -f Makefile.mingw after giving the paths to pidgin and libpurple sources, but I get still some *.h files not found like X11/Xutil.h etc.

--> So I guess I guess similar compiling (like libgcrypt must be done for all the once listed below as well in order to avoid not finding some *.h files ? And the same follows for all *.h files it complains as you start with one ? On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 12:17:22AM -0000, Sec  wrote: