[OTR-dev] Cross compile pidgin-otr for windows

Sec secq.002 at rediffmail.com
Fri Jul 10 20:32:45 EDT 2009

Ian,

Thanks for the response.

Yes I had pidgin-dev installed (on debian lenny) but I still get the errors below. I also had libpurple-dev installed.

My main goal is to cross compile for windows, but I tried this to check if it compiles on linux first.

Can you please tell the instructions or point me to a page that might give how to cross-compile for windows, the way you guys might do it ?

Thanks,
Sec

Kill snoopers dead

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 19:40:57 +0530  wrote