[OTR-dev] Cross compile pidgin-otr for windows

Sec secq.002 at rediffmail.com
Thu Jul 9 15:54:35 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am trying to compile pidgin-otr in linux. If I compile for linux (Debian), I get following errors although pidgin and libpurple are installed .

No package 'gtk+-2.0' found
No package 'pidgin' found
No package 'purple' found

Is the configure script out of date or not suited for Debian ?

I tried make -f Makefile.mingw since I am basically trying to compile the library for windows
but get a lot of these errors :
error: expected â=â, â,â, â;â, âasmâ or â__attribute__â b

Can anyone please outline steps to compile pidgin-otr for windows please ?!

Thanks,
Sec

Kill spammers, snoopers dead