[OTR-dev] Pidgin plugin development and GUI look

Ian Goldberg ian at cypherpunks.ca
Mon May 26 13:28:08 EDT 2008

On Mon, 26 May 2008 16:00:50 +0200, Jonathan Schleifer <js-otrim at webkeks.org> wrote:
> Will that mean that libotr 3.2.0 with a fixed and finally usable API
> will also come soon?

As I mentioned, we'll be working on the fixed and usable API over the
next few months, and we're still looking for input on what you'd like to
see in the API.  This will definitely be a non-backwards-compatible API
change, so that version should be 4.0.0.

But libotr 3.2.0 will in fact be coming out shortly (along with
pidgin-otr 3.2.0), with support for the updated authentication
mechanism.