[OTR-dev] Re: [meta] Can we add this mailing list to Gmane?

Benjamin Esham bdesham at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 09:46:18 EDT 2007

Benjamin Esham wrote:

> I've gone ahead and added all three lists.  OTR-users and -dev are
> "non-public", which means that only list subscribers can post through
> Gmane.  OTR-announce is "read-only", so that no one can post to it through
> Gmane.

I'm pleased to announce that otr-users, otr-dev, and otr-announce are now
available on Gmane as gmane.comp.security.otr.user, .devel, and .announce,
respectively.  (This is different from the previous announcement in that the
list archives are now available through Gmane as well.)

Information on using Gmane can be found at http://www.gmane.org and
http://www.gmane.org/faq.php.  Please note that, as before, you must be a
registered user of the mailing lists in order to post.

Enjoy!
--
Benjamin D. Esham
E-mail/Jabber: bdesham at gmail.com | AIM bdesham128 | PGP D676BB9A