[OTR-dev] gaim 2 beta 4, patch to compile

Kousik Nandy kousik.nandy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 01:27:45 EST 2006

Hi,

When compiling gaim-otr for beta 4, I got the following error:

gtk-dialog.c:33:22: gtkstock.h: No such file or directory
gtk-dialog.c: In function `create_dialog':
gtk-dialog.c:651: error: `GAIM_STOCK_DIALOG_ERROR' undeclared (first
use in this function)
gtk-dialog.c:651: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once

I digged around to see in beta 4, gtkstock.h has been renamed to gaimstock.h

Attached is the full patch for beta 4, maybe we can publish a unified
patch which checks the minor version, and include either gtkstock.h or
gaimstock.h as per it is beta 2/3 or 4.

regards
Kousik.

--
Kousik Nandy | kousiknandy at gmail.com | Network & Security |
Cryptography | Photography | Free Software, Linux Hacking |