[OTR-dev] Patch for account display name

Ian Goldberg ian at cypherpunks.ca
Fri Dec 22 16:39:45 EST 2006

On Fri, Dec 22, 2006 at 04:04:46PM -0500, Evan Schoenberg wrote:
> This patch is better than what I proposed in my previous email.  It
> adds a ui_op for account_display_name to mirror protocol_name.  Works
> great for me.

I didn't see a previous mail about this.  But this looks plausible.
I'll wait until after the holidays to apply and test it and stuff,
though.

What is the function you're passing in there for Adium X?  Is gaim
likely to use the same function?  If so, it should probably go in the
UI-independent part of gaim-otr.