[OTR-dev] Problem with Systray plugin and OTR

Alex alex323 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 19:26:27 EST 2005

I use the System Tray plugin for Gaim 1.5.0. I have it configured so
that when a new message is sent to me, it will be suppressed until I
click on the blinking tray icon. If Bob and I have a conversation in
OTRv2, I close the message window, and Bob sends me a message, the
message will pop right up instead of being suppressed. In addition, when
I click on the blinking icon (keeping in mind that Bob's message window
is still open), the Buddy List appears while the icon continues to blink.

Any way around this?

 - Alex