[OTR-dev] OTR encryption state

verbal verbal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 16:47:49 EST 2005

aye, so with what you're saying, you would be in mode 1 for
unencrypted, mode 2 for encrypted if possible, and mode 3 is encrypted
only.

with what i'm proposing, you would be in mode 1 for manual control of
encrypted or not, mode 2 for encrypted if possible, and mode 3 for
encrypted only.

i dont know what's best. i could really go either way.

verbal