[OTR-dev] OTR encryption state

verbal verbal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 16:21:15 EST 2005

that sounds reasonable. we should identify the most common usage
scenario and set that as the default. also, i would like to change the
first one and reword the third one.

1) manual OTR messaging
2) OTR whenever possible messaging.
3) OTR only messaging.

so while my first mode and yours is different, with the three
combined, they will have the same functionality. i think the
difference between our wording for mode 1 will just end up being UI
semantics. maybe we should get some UI people to weigh in on this.

verbal