[OTR-dev] 1.99.0 up for banging on

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Thu Feb 3 11:52:40 EST 2005

  With different resources, I can get the (expected) Malformed Data
  Message errors if I try to have two different clients (with different
  resources) privately talking to the same user at the same time.  [That
  user's OTR client can only know about one OTR key, so it necessarily
  gets it wrong sometimes.]

This is really awkward.  We should be able to do KEX with multiple
resources at once, and perhaps somehow send reply messages to a
particular resource with the right keys for it.  This may need gaim
API fixes.

--
        Greg Troxel <gdt at ir.bbn.com>