[OTR-announce] 0.9.1 online

Ian Goldberg ian at cypherpunks.ca
Fri Dec 3 10:21:46 EST 2004

0.9.1 is online.  I've figured out how to build .deb files, so one of
those is online, too.  [I assume Paul will build the .rpm; I'll get
that up when he does.]

   - Ian

Changelog:

- Clicking "OTR: Private" when you're already private will display an
  info dialog letting you know the connection was refreshed (assuming it
  actually is; if the other side isn't running OTR at all, the dialog
  doesn't show, and if the other side had lost its private connection, a
  new one will be established, with the "new private connection" dialog
  displayed to each side (as before)).

- The toolip for "OTR: Private" is now "Refresh the private connection".

- "make install" now depends on "make all".

- Added man page for OTR toolkit programs

- Log a debug message when we receive and discard a heartbeat

- Fixed the Makefiles so that "make clean" also removes the binaries

- Fixed the Makefiles so that they install into DESTDIR

- Added packaging/debian