[OTR-dev] Pidgin plugin development and GUI look

Őry Máté orymate at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 14:04:51 EDT 2008

Dear Ian,

>    Can you update your translations file to include the new text from
>    the new version?  See po/README for super-brief instructions, or
>    email me if you're having trouble.

I have updated the Hungarian translation of gaim-otr. I found some
messages, which ones were hard to translate to Hungarian. I've made
some comments for translators, and I have modified two messages,
because they couldn't be translated to Hungarian (which is an
agglutinating language unlike English, which is mainly isolating).

The translation is made for the modified code. I have not tested it,
nor compiled.

(Our gnome translation project leader suggested this soundtrack[2] as
a punishment for the developer who splits sentences[1] that way  ;))

1 http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/DevGuidelines/Never%20split%20sentences
2 http://youtube.com/watch?v=OyBwQKqJ6-k

--
Őry Máté (Mate ORY)