[OTR-users] money recovery help for not-for-profit needed

cogni at dnmx.org cogni at dnmx.org
Tue Jan 17 15:28:57 EST 2023

Hi,

my apologies for sending this to your list but I hope to find someone who
can either help or point me in the right direction. I am the CEO of a
startup (www.cognireate.com) and our investments have gone lost in limbo
(either cryptocoin is fake or transfer got hacked). Am a doctor not a
hacker and hence have no bloody idea what am doing. All I know is we need
this money back otherwise a whole lot of ppl do not get paid and a whole
lot of not-for-profit work is going to go to shit. Anyone can point me to
an ethical person who would be interested in helping?

Thanks,