[OTR-users] Failure to initiate private conversation

Paul Gouin paul.gouin50 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 11:55:13 EDT 2015

Never mind, problem solved.

Just for testing, I set up a second Jabber account on my own machine, and
tried private messaging between both. That worked, and then a message
popped up on my colleague's screen asking him to authenticate my passed
attempts.

Not sure why or how things clicked into place just then.

Anyhow, nice to have some privacy. Thanks again to the developers.

Paulo