[OTR-users] Your opinion about TextSecure/Axolotl-Protocol?

Sebastian Luhnburg luhnburg at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 16 12:33:04 EDT 2015

Hello @ll,

I read something about TextSecure and the axolotl-protocol and it's
looks nice. But, I read, that the axolotl-protocol based on OTR, but has
changed somethings. So I want to ask you: are these changes secure on
your view? TextSecure provides a groupchat, too. Is it an alternative to
mpOTR or a bad solution, on your view? But why I ask you that? I think,
nobody has more knowledge about OTR as the people in this mailinglist.
And TextSecure/Axolotl based on OTR with changes. So for me, you are the
best contact to ask these questions.
Thank you, for your answers!

With best regards
Sebastian