[OTR-users] Pretty-please standardize OTR signature storage, per OS.

Paul Wouters paul at cypherpunks.ca
Thu Oct 3 11:16:50 EDT 2013

On Thu, 3 Oct 2013, subharo at hushmail.com wrote:

> If this is not currently in the spec, then should the spec be
> amended?  It seems to me that addressing storage of OTR
> fingerprints *needs* to be formalized in one way or another, even
> if it's just to say something like:

I'll double check the spec and if it is missing, I'll add it somewhere
in the RFC spec.

I had a section reserved for the specification of the public keys, and
wanted to formally write down the pidgin-otr format in the spec. Ian,
are you okay with that, or should it be left out of the RFC? I would
like to try and prevent more new otr public key file formats appearing.

Paul