[OTR-users] OTR suddenly not connecting

Bits gsnqa6734n at snkmail.com
Tue Nov 5 11:45:15 EST 2013

There is absolutely the option to disable encryption in Pidgin (Accounts:
Manage Accounts: select the account: Modify...: Advanced Tab: "Connection
Security" field).

But now that I go to use this, I'm unable to reproduce the problem.
It's taking longer to start the private conversation (still under a
minute), but it seems to be working.
Not sure what to make of this, there certainly was a change and things
aren't back to "normal" yet.

--Bits