[OTR-users] mpOTR

Jurre van Bergen drwhax at 2600nl.net
Sun Feb 10 07:30:50 EST 2013

Hoi,

That would be quite a dirty hack, first of all, you basically have no
way to schedule a new key-exchange if somebody leaves the conversation
or joins the chat, e.g, the mpOTR shutdown() and initiation of a group
chat. There probably won't be a good way to verify each other in the way
you described.

I'd rather work on a proper spec first :)

All the best,
Jurre