[OTR-users] Feature request: Automatically encrypt on receiving IM

Tigz Mordan tigz at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Sep 4 09:03:06 EDT 2012

I've been using OTR for several months and now require it in all my IMs. I still occasionally get IMs from people who don't have OTR. It would be awesome if private chat would automatically start when I receive an unencrypted message, and insodoing, anyone sending me something unencrypted would be told that they need the plugin.

Thanks to the devs for making OTR freely available to all, it's really useful to have it :)