[OTR-users] key management best practices

ix4svs at gmail.com ix4svs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 18:38:40 EST 2012

I use more than one computers and wonder: How is it possible to share
an OTR key across all my machines?

Assume I am discussing in private with Bob. We have both generated
keys within OTR  (on Pidgin) on our work Windows machines, but when we
go home and wish to carry on chatting privately using our private
Linux machines, how do we avoid having to generate new keys and
re-authenticating?

My goal is to have a consistent OTR identity I can use across multiple machines.

Thanks

Alex