[OTR-users] libotr/pidgin-otr 4.0.0 "beta2" release and win32 build

Ian Goldberg ian at cypherpunks.ca
Sat Jun 23 10:23:15 EDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 07:50:44PM -0700, Jacob Appelbaum wrote:
> > Jake, as you say in your subsequent email, we'd love to see a patch to
> > this effect.  Paul, we'd also like your opinion on it before we'd merge
> > it.
>
> I'll hack something up - is there a git repo that I can easily clone or
> should I base my patches on pidgin-otr-4.0.0-beta2.tar.gz?

Yes, it's git://otr.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/otr/{libotr,pidgin-otr}

> Great!
>
> Is there a plan to integrate that into the Makefile? I assume you're
> using '-c' or perhaps '--check-format' in your checks?

I used -c --check-accelerators=_  (-c includes --check-format, of
course).

I'm not actually sure how best to get it into the Makefile, as the
Makefile, Makefile.in, and Makefile.in.in are all auto-generated.  Any
intltool experts that can suggest something?