[OTR-users] Translations for pidgin-otr 4.0.0

Ian Goldberg ian at cypherpunks.ca
Thu Jun 14 08:46:53 EDT 2012

We're in a beta period for pidgin-otr-4.0.0 right now.  One thing that's
still missing are translations of some new strings that appear in the
plugin.

If you're interested in filling in one of the existing translations
(especially if you were the original translator for some language), or
if you'd like to add a new translation, please let us know right away.
If you've never done translation for a program before, we can help with
that as well.

Here are the languages that need filled-in translations:

ar Arabic
de German
es Spanish
fr French
hu Hungarian
it Italian
nl Dutch
pl Polish
ru Russian
sk Slovak
sv Swedish
vi Vietnamese

And, of course, a complete translation for any other language would also
be great!

Thanks,