[OTR-users] A question regarding plausible deniablity

Ben knuckvice at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 08:34:03 EDT 2012

I've been using libotr (more specifically, bitlbee-otr) and I believe I
understand the question/answer idea.

My concern is, would it be possible for more than one answer to be allowed
byte the protocol so that if, for one reason or another your buddy is under
coercion, they can give a secondary answer that will make it seem on his
side that he gave the correct answer but the other side will know it?
Should this be built-in the protocol or each implementation (for example
bitlbee-otr) could implement it in different ways?

I hope I've expressed myself clearly, english isn't my first language.