[OTR-users] OTR-users Digest, Vol 44, Issue 12

SevenFactors sevenfactors at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 14:54:24 EDT 2012

Ian,

After running Pidgin under debug mode, I've noticed nothing related to
OTR preventing Pidgin from starting. What I have noticed is a bunch of
stuff like "subkey: SOFTWARE\MIT\Kerberos" which pidgin looks for but
I surely don't have it on my machine. Even so pidgin run, so I assume
that these are linux software.

 I've included debugs for Pidgin with OTR installed & Pidgin running
after uninstalling OTR

-Pidgin Debug OTR [Pidgin fails to start and windows generates a report]
http://pastebin.com/CxGsCe5b

-Pidin Debug SansOTR [Pidgin run fine]
http://pastebin.com/WpqeF1qf