[OTR-users] [bug] Pidgin does not notify of new unencrypted messages while encrypting

Byrd, Brendan Byrd.B at insightcom.com
Tue Jun 7 14:50:22 EDT 2011

I had some suggestions on this back in December here:

http://lists.cypherpunks.ca/pipermail/otr-users/2010-December/001891.html

http://lists.cypherpunks.ca/pipermail/otr-users/2010-December/thread.html

Maybe we can resolve our conversion and figure out a plan of action.  This bug annoys me practically every day.