[OTR-users] OTR over bonjour using adium.

Ian Goldberg ian at cypherpunks.ca
Thu Mar 11 10:37:06 EST 2010

On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 12:00:05AM -0500, Paul Dickson wrote:
> I've tried both the stable adium and the latest beta and have no luck.  Each
> side just 'requesting encryption' but never gets anywhere with it.  normal
> chat works fine.  Keys are generated and all that.
>
> Is there something i'm missing?

I've never used Adium, and I've never used bonjour.  But it could be
that the MSS set of bonjour is too high.  (Or, possibly, that there
isn't one set at all, and there needs to be.)

With pidgin, you can adjust the MSS values at runtime with a
configuration file.  That may also be true of Adium, but I'm not
positive.