[OTR-users] Various bugs with Pidgin (2.7.1)

Molafil21 at caramail.com Molafil21 at caramail.com
Sat Jun 5 15:54:38 EDT 2010

Hello.

I found various bugs with Pidgin (2.7.1) :

1. There is an error message when our contact uses the /nudge (msn) or /buzz (xmpp) commands ("Attention!" button). This one says that the message could not be encrypted.

2. At each installation of a new version of Pidgin, the icon of OTR is not any more there in the window of conversation.

3. When a contact has a disconnection, it would be necessary that OTR is disconnected automatically at the 2 contacts or that all is refreshed automatically everywhere.

Thanks.