[OTR-users] pidgin-otr plugin on N900 : invalid length error

Michael Hoofdburg michaelhoofd at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 12:45:24 EDT 2010

Hi,
Been using Pidgin with the pidgin-otr plugin on my Nokia Maemo N900 phonewhithout any problems. All worked well. That was with the otr-plugin version 3.2.0-6.
Now the phone got some updates and the pidgin-otr plugin updated toverion 3.2.0-8.
Now whenever I try to start a 'Private' conversation I get the error:
"Error setting up private conversation: Invalid length"
On my Ubuntu laptop with the same pidgin / pidgin-otr versions OTR works fine.
Anyone have any idea where the problem might be?