[OTR-users] OTR support in CenterIM

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Sat Sep 12 00:40:04 EDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 11:05:47PM -0400, Tree wrote:

> It would be relatively easy to add OTR support for more protocols in
> centerim. I've prototyped it for AIM in the past, and it worked, but
> wasn't stable. My C++ skills are too rusty. :(

My C++ skills are probably worse, else I probably would have added OTR
support to CenterIM myself by now.  Since I don't foresee getting the
opportunity to brush up on C++ enough to do so any time soon, I rather
hope someone else does so.

Quoth Albert Camus: "An intellectual is someone whose mind watches
itself."