[OTR-users] OTR and GTalk

Lance W. Haverkamp lance at thehaverkamps.net
Tue Nov 3 16:04:28 EST 2009

Ditto here.  All is fine on Mepis (Debain) Linux, using Pidgin.  Can
chat over Google Chat just fine.

on 11/03/2009 01:57 PM Ananda Samaddar said the following:
> On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 15:40:08 -0500
> Chris Garriss <chris_garriss at unc.edu> wrote:
>
>> Ever since the last Pidgin upgrade, with GTalk I get (and so do
>> others I know of) loads of OTR errors.  This does not happen with
>> Yahoo, AIM or any other protocol.  Anyone else seeing this, and any
>> solutions?
>>
>> Chris
>>

> I'm not seeing this at all using Pidgin 2.6.3 on Arch Linux.  I've got
> a normal xmpp account on jabber.org and my contact was using Gtalk
> through Pidgin 2.6.3 on Windows.
>
> You'll need to supply a bit more info.  Client version, operating
> system etc to get specific help.
>
> Ananda

Thanks!

Lance W. Haverkamp
Lance at TheHaverkamps.net
Contact & encryption info:
http://thehaverkamps.net/?Lance:Contact_Me
http://facebook.com/LanceHaverkamp

***
This email has been stamped using Penny Post. Stamping email helps
combat spam.
Find out more about stamping your email at: http://pennypost.sourceforge.net