[OTR-users] encrypted file transfer

Markus Krainz ldm at gmx.at
Wed Jul 8 06:26:20 EDT 2009

Exacty, I boostrap GPG with OTR.
Look, I never claimed to have found the holy grail of IM file transfer.
I just shared how I do it given the fact that OTR alone cannot provide
secure file transfer right now AFAIK.
If anybody wants to brainstorm secure file transfer indeas with OTR in
the developer mailing list count me in.

Regards,
Markus

PS: I personally would love to bootstrap via DNSSEC and encrypt
everything at OSI layer 3. :-P