[OTR-users] Adium users don't get pasted messages from Pidgin + OTR users

fxper fxper at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 15:07:04 EDT 2009

Using Pidgin 2.5.5 with OTR 3.2.0 with auto-initiate turned on, if I send a message to an OSX Adium user, the encryption starts working, and the Adium user will get normal typed messages just fine, but if the message contains something that's pasted, such as a URL, often times they don't receive it. I haven't been able to narrow down exactly what pasted content works and what doesn't yet, but thought I'd throw a line out to see if this is a known issue.