[OTR-users] multi-party OTR communications? (and other OTR details)

smoothambiguity at aol.com smoothambiguity at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 12:26:04 EDT 2008

 Umm, if I'm not mistaken, the spooky world of deniable encryption was supposed to bridge the gap for those of us who don't trust anyone.? Turning out to be harder than it seemed?

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain SmoothAmbiguity proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to SmoothAmbiguity. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed by SmoothAmbiguity. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited by SmoothAmbiguity and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify SmoothAmbiguity immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout. This message will self-destruct in your brain. This conversation never happened. Remember: loose lips sink tight ships. See also: SmoothAmbiguity.