[OTR-users] Support for Telepathy/Empathy

Ian Goldberg ian at cypherpunks.ca
Wed Sep 3 10:13:49 EDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 03, 2008 at 02:10:40AM +0200, Hajo E. wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like to ask if there are any plans or thoughts of implementing OTR
> into Telepathy [1]. A ticket [2] in the freedesktop bugzilla about this
> alreday exists.

We (the core OTR dev team) work on the library, and we can give
assistance to people using the library to add OTR support to their IM
applications.  But we don't have the resources to do the application
support ourselves, unfortunately.

Someone from the Telepathy team would need to take the lead on this.