[OTR-users] QQ is blocking OTR

smoothambiguity at aol.com smoothambiguity at aol.com
Sat Oct 18 17:14:22 EDT 2008

 Come'on my dude, of course if anybody's snarfing traffic and/or preventing anonymity it's China with their Deep Packet Inspecting Routers and what not.? I'm told by a deep source that there is a way to integrate TOR, OTR, QQ and some other application which tunnels IP-through-DNS but since this isn't precisely my cup of tea I don't know much more than that.? I think I recall them saying that this assumes a colluding server somewhere outside of the firewall, but I don't really know what I'm talking about.

Shit, speaking of something related, I think I saw some academic paper by some stuffed shirt recently talking about something related to this.? I wonder if I can find it...

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain SmoothAmbiguity proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to SmoothAmbiguity. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed by SmoothAmbiguity. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited by SmoothAmbiguity and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify SmoothAmbiguity immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout. This message will self-destruct in your brain. This conversation never happened. Remember: loose lips sink tight ships. See also: SmoothAmbiguity.