[OTR-users] "Automatically initiate private messaging" doesn't work

Alexander Buchner alexander.buchner at gmx.de
Sat May 3 04:37:20 EDT 2008

It's the jabber/xmpp network. Since I have no experience in packet
capturing, I googled a bit. Can I use "Wireshark" to capture the packets in
the way you would like to see them? I hope so, it looks simple. When my
friend comes online, I will capture the packages.

In which way should I provide the data in eMails to mailing lists? Are
normal attachments ok, or pasted as text into the eMail?

Alexander