[OTR-users] Re: [OTR-announce] pidgin-otr 3.2.0 released

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Thu Jun 19 18:09:25 EDT 2008

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 09:48:07 -0400 (EDT)
Paul Wouters <paul at cypherpunks.ca> wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Jun 2008, Brian Morrison wrote:
>
> >> Fedora packages have been build into devel, and should migrate into the
> >> releases over the next two days.
> >
> > Which distros will these be for Paul? F7 is about to go out of support,
> > so I was wondering if the updated OTR packages will go into F7 updates?
>
> F-7 went EOL 3 days ago, but it looks like I'm allowed to still update
> packages in it, so I will be pushing this into F-7 as well.

Any update on these packages for Fedora Paul?

I don't see anything in updates-testing yet....

--

Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk

   "Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud;
    after a while you realize you are muddy and the pig is enjoying it."

GnuPG key ID DE32E5C5 - http://wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/wwwkeys.html