Fw: [OTR-users] After installing, docs on exe files?

Adrian Ramirez adrian.ramirez at siemens.com.ar
Thu Feb 14 06:08:35 EST 2008

Brian, download Pidgin OTR Portable...

Enjoy!
Adrian.

----- Original Message -----
From: Leonardo
To: Adrian Ramirez
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 3:21 PM
Subject: Re: [OTR-users] OTR and Pidgin Portable

You can get OTR for Pidgin Portable here:
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/portableapps/Pidgin-OTR_Portable_3.1.paf.exe?download
thanks to the folk over at
http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/pidgin_portable

That should work for you. Enjoy!

On Tue, Jan 29, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Adrian Ramirez
<adrian.ramirez at siemens.com.ar> wrote:

  Hi OTR users. When I try to install pidgin-otr-3.1.0-1.exe, I receive the
  message "Failed to find Pidgin installation"

  Im currently using WinXP and Pidgin Portable (its not installed, obviusly
  :P)

  How can I install the plugin?
  There are a distribution without installation executable, just the files?

  Thanks and excuse my english please.
  Adrian from Argentina.